Thursday 31 March 2011

Putting new, last-minute plans in to action...

I had already put new plans for our photoshoot in motion, but it was good to hear from Stephen today to apologize and confirm that he couldn't possibly get time away from the hospital to do the photo shoot for us this weekend.  I told him that it was fine, but we were sorry that we couldn't work with him and we'd be okay to work something else out.

We have done away with the idea of doing it indoors at all on my girlfriend, Devin's, advice and instead have decided to do it this Sunday at Delamere Forest, making the most of the forecast morning sunshine.  Georgie, my sister and our synth player/backing vocalist, will be doing our clown make-up and Hollie, our lead singer, has bought a load of balloons for us to use.  Hopefully we will be able to get some really effective shots.  I have a lot of confidence in both Devin and Georgie's abilities, so I'm sure we wont have too much trouble.

I'm pleased with the way that I was quick to instigate a new plan and pleased at everyone else's willingness to change the shooting day.  It is always awkward making business decisions around family issues such as the illness of Stephen's daughter, but he is a professional and we have both expressed our interest in working together on another project in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment