Friday 18 March 2011

Photoshoots and a great opportunity...

I met with Stephen Campbell yesterday regarding organising a photoshoot with him before the EP Launch.  We got some good ideas together roughly based on a creepy clown/balloon theme that ought to get us some great colourful and quirky photos.  He also seemed keen to incorporate some ideas he had had for awhile in to the shoot and I said we were up for a bit of experimentation with interesting shots.  We've agreed on March 26th as a shoot date and he has said that we will be able to use Sound Control (oh, how the memories come flooding back...) as a venue for it, free of charge.  It's good to see things starting to come together and feel the weight of the April 5th event start lift off my shoulders a bit.

On another good note, I have pretty much finished two out of three of the Jeanie in the Radiator EP tracks. There will be no let up getting the other one done, but it is all progress.

I also got an email today which was a bit of exciting news.  A company wants to book Jeanie in the Radiator for a corporate event in July.  It's all supposed to be pretty confidential, but it looks like a really good opportunity.  We're meeting with one of the organisers on March 29th so I'll look forward to finding out more details then.  At least it might put some money towards a summer holiday...I think I'll be needing one after the stress of this Launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment